The Variety Kids Xmas Party is now in its 32nd year and has welcomed over 150,000 sick, disadvantaged or special needs children. Variety Victoria is proud to announce its 2018 Variety Kids Xmas Party will once again be held in partnership with the Melbourne Convention Exhibition Centre.
Date of Party: 6 December, 2018 (Thursday)
Registration & Entry Time: Disability: 9:00am – 10:00am, Others: 10:00am – 11:00am
Event Time: 11:00am – 1:30pm
Venue: Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
1 Convention Centre Pl, South Wharf VIC 3006
Points to note:
- The carer or parent who registers the event through CPSSN must be a member of CPSSN.
- Entry into the party is via invitation only and is FREE. Only one carer per family accompanying up to two children with special needs are allowed for the event.
- Age groups this year will be from 1 day old to 13 years. This is actual age. Children 14 and over are unable to attend the party even if their intellectual age is less than 13. Carers/Parents must be over the age of 18.
- Santa will arrive at around 11.15am. Every child will receive a gift. Children must be in attendance to receive gifts.
- The food provided is largely donated and varies from year to year. It is typical party food and drink. The types of things to expect – Sausage rolls, party pies, wraps/sandwiches, fairy floss, water, juice, soft drink, chips etc. Both children and carers are catered for, everyone will receive a voucher in order to receive a lunch pack. For those with dietary requirements please bring your own food and drink.
- There are carnival rides, interactive activities like wheelchair basketball, handball, fencing, craft activities etc. There is stage entertainment with dancing, singing, magic acts, etc.
- SECURITY – Bad behaviour/ violence will not be tolerated.
Registration has been closed ! Thank you for your interest !