The Variety – the children’s charity would like to invite any eligible children, whose parents are the members of CPSSN, who are in need of a bike, to be part of the 2018 Bikes for Kids program.
In order to be eligible for the program, a child must:
- Be living with illness, disadvantage or disability.
- Be aged between 5 – 17 years.
- Not already own a bike, or own one that is in working order.
- Not have previously received a bike from Variety.
- Be present on the day of the presentation in order to receive their bike.
When: Thursday 23 August 2018
Where: GMHBA Stadium – 370 Moorabool St, South Geelong
The schedule for the presentation will be:
8:00am Children arrive and register
8:30am Formalities begin
8:45am Donors will be asked to present a bike to a child.
9:30am Presentations will conclude and the Variety Bash will depart
Registration (By Friday 13th July, 2018)
Registration has been closed !