Gumbuya World Family Day
(Member Only Event)
During the September school holidays, CPSSN organises Gumbuya World Family Day event. Parents are welcome to join with children with special needs and their immediate brothers and sisters.
Each participant will be given a Gumbuya World – Day Ticket which gives you unlimited all day access to four worlds of fun; including Oasis Springs, Oz Adventure, Outback Explorers and Wildlife.
Registration is required and it is limited to 38 people. This event is sponsored by Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH).
Date & Time
22-9-2018 (Saturday) 10:00 am
Park closes at 5:00 pm
Meeting Place – At The Park Entrance
Gumbuya World, 2705 Princes Hwy, Tynong VIC 3813
* Click the above map to open Google Map for direction
Bring Your Own
$10 per person (donation for CPSSN administration fee)
Conditions of entry
- The applicant (carer) must be a CPSSN member before 27 August 2018 and is living in the Eastern Region,
- The child with special needs must under the age of 65,
- Only direct family members (parents, spouse and children) are entitled to join this event. Up to 4 per family,
- Parent is responsible for the safety of their child’s participation in each activity,
- No refund of any payment once registration is completed,
- Absence without 7 days advanced notice will require to pay a fine of $50 per person to cover the cost for the park’s entrance fees,
- Registration is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You would be put into a waiting list should the number of registrations over the allocated limit.
Remember to bring your swimming gear if you want to enjoy water adventure at Oasis Springs.