Volunteers Travel Expenses Reimbursement Claim Procedure and Notes
- Where a volunteer is expected to use their vehicle to undertake voluntary work it is their choice as to whether they wish to claim for reimbursement.
- Reimbursement is payable for all authorised voluntary activity. Authorisation is at the discretion of the Volunteer Coordinator or Chairperson and must be sought and agreed to prior to mileage being undertaken.
- Reimbursement will be paid at the current approved government rate of the day, regardless of the engine size of the vehicle. This rate should be reviewed at least annually.
- Reimbursement may only be paid by completing the CPSSN Volunteers Travel Expense Claim Form available on this page or from the Volunteer Coordinator.
- The forms are to be verified and signed by the Volunteer Coordinator and should be submitted at least every second month.
- Reimbursement will only be paid for travel which is made via the shortest practicable route.
- Those volunteers who use public transport are able to claim for the cost of tickets, at the rate which it costs the volunteer.
Please fill in the form and send the completed form by email to the Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org